Assistance for CASA
HELP FOR KIDS: Jim and Sharri Baldonado, owners of the Home Agency and BHA Reality Lexington along with Patty Johnson continued a three-and-a-half-year tradition of donating $5,000 annually to the Dawson/Gosper County CASA Program. Their contributions have assisted the CASA program with providing voices for children in the court system. “Kids are very important to Sharri and I as well as Patty,” Baldonado said, “and whatever we can do to help the kids of the CASA organization we will do our best to do.” CASA volunteers come from all walks of life. If you have a heart for a child and would like to make a life changing difference please call the CASA office 308-324-7364 or visit www.casaquadcounty.org. New volunteer training will be scheduled soon. Pictured are, l-r: Patty Johnson of Lexington, Christina McIntire of Holdrege (executive director of CASA), Linda Shaw of Lexington (volunteer supervisor) and Jim and Sharri Baldonado of Elwood.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins