Showing their support
T-shirts unify employees: Employees at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital are supporting fellow worker and nurse Cindy Fisher as Fisher battles ovarian cancer. They started “Teal for Tuesday” which means they wear matching T-shirts on Tuesdays in honor of Fisher. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Ashley Groene, Carolyn Evenson, Lonna Dodds, Donna Land, Ashleigh Brown, Cheryl Brooks; Second row—Jeane Breuer, Heidi Galas (organizer), Holli Koubek, Teresa Owen, Alisa Crown, Renee Zeigler; Third row—Monica Timmerman, Julie Koehler, Shawna Thompson, Danita Paul, Donna Ronning, Susan Schmiett, Cindy Garcia, Jody Reuss, Denise Hoeft and Rebecca Gronewold.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins