Operation Christmas Child
Gifts in action: For the past several years, the congregation at the First United Methodist Church in Gothenburg have collected gifts to fit in shoe boxes for children in other countries. This year, gifts packed in 133 shoeboxes were sent to Togo, Guinea and Mexico. The Evangelical Free Church also participated, with help from Marlene Jorgenson, in the project which is named Operation Christmas Child. Church secretary Becky Boson said the program tries to show God’s love through the power of the shoebox gifts. Pictured is Methodist Church member Alice Peters who spearheaded the project along with Boson.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship