Promotion helps food pantry
CAN COLLECTION: The two floral and gift shops in town, Dee’s Floral and Ribbons and Roses had a rose promotion in November that gave a discount on roses when customers provided canned or boxed goods for the local food pantry. Right, Dee’s Floral employees are, l-r: Brittnie Lauer, Angie Easterday, owner Dee Miller, Micki Hueftle and Molly Furse. Not pictured: Shelby Mannel. Left, Denise Romatzke, owner of Ribbons & Roses, poses with food at the food pantry.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship