Pony Express group delivers holiday letters
Riders in the National Pony Express Association traveled from Cozad to Gothenburg through cold and windy weather Saturday morning.
They carried stamped Christmas letters in replicated mochilas and gathered in front of Gothenburg’s Public Library.
The horses and riders rode along County Road 766 north of the city airport and paraded down 11th Street.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.