School board reorganizes Scott France once more elected president
Scott France started his sixth term as president of the District 20 school board meetings when members voted unanimously to give him the top spot.
Others re-elected by unanimous vote were Nate Wyatt as vice president and Lisa Geiken as secretary.
District business manager Kay Streeter will again serve as board secretary and Randy Waskowiak of First State Bank as treasurer.
Committee assignments (see box) were also announced by superintendent Dr. Mike Teahon.
Board members also passed bylaws and policies and received and reviewed policies and regulations about conflict of interest.
Because of their occupations and affiliations, board matters sometimes arise when a member is in conflict of interest and will not vote on a issue.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president