Three officers of Gothenburg’s FFA chapter accept checks totalling $645 from local veterinarians. The money is through Pfizer drug company’s FFA support program where it contributes 1% of its animal health product purchases to local FFA chapters. Pictured are, l-r: Randy Burge, owner of Eastside Animal Center, FFA officers Stephanie Rubenthaler, Aaron Lauer and Jayde Keiser and Roger Dudley, owner of Gothenburg Animal Hospital. The FFA will use the money for travel expenses to state convention.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship