Wind whips up property damage
Tumbleweeds, blown over dumpsters and lots of dust were a common sight last Thursday when wind gusts in the area measured in the 40 to 50 mph range. Several houses in Gothenburg sustained damage. Top, the wind destroyed a 30-foot section of fence at 1207 Avenue L. Left, shingles on a roof from a house on the corner of 18th Street and Avenue B were torn away and blown into the street.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins