Many add to success of DC Fair
Many thanks to the local media for their coverage of the Dawson County Fair and in particular, the 4-H shows and events. The stories and great pictures document the 4-H’ers efforts in one of the most visible activities of their 4-H year. In all, nearly 2,700 separate entries were exhibited.
We also appreciate the Ag Society members and staff for their wonderful support. They, along with all the 4-H’ers, parents, superintendents, judges, ring men, emcees and fair goers make “County Fair” such a memorable experience.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State