Credit card reader: Lorie Hoesel, the newest member of the Airport Authority board and the first woman to serve on the board, shows off a new credit card reader at the Gothenburg Airport. The equipment allows pilots to use a credit card when fueling. Under the previous system, local pilots had keys that unlocked the fueling station but outside aviators had to call someone with a key to unlock it. Hoesel said the equipment makes the airport more pilot friendly.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action