Credit card reader: Lorie Hoesel, the newest member of the Airport Authority board and the first woman to serve on the board, shows off a new credit card reader at the Gothenburg Airport. The equipment allows pilots to use a credit card when fueling. Under the previous system, local pilots had keys that unlocked the fueling station but outside aviators had to call someone with a key to unlock it. Hoesel said the equipment makes the airport more pilot friendly.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship