NATURE’S ART: Following a basketball game the night of Jan. 5 at Gothenburg High School, someone etched “N” and “Suh” and number “93” on the icy fence surrounding the track in honor of Husker football star Ndamukong Suh. The morning of Jan. 6, Gothenburg and surrounding area was painted with ice crystals as shown by these photographs taken on south Cottonwood Drive of a fence and corral.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship