Chalking up spring
PERFECT PARK DAY: The Schmeeckle kids took advantage of delightful weather Sunday afternoon and took buckets of chalk to Ehmen Park where they drew pictures and wrote messages about spring. Temperatures climbed to 74 degrees to take the bite out of the cold the area experienced the end of February and early March. After predicted precipitation Tuesday, spring-like temperatures were forecast the rest of the week. Pictured are Matthew Schmeeckle (left), a Gothenburg seventh grader, and his little sister, Erin, 4.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly