Underage drinking to be addressed Friday
Region II Human Services invites community members to discuss prevention programs that address underage drinking among youths aged 12 to 20 years of age in Dawson County.
A meeting is scheduled Friday, from 10-11 a.m., at the Gothenburg Public Library.
The goal is to help make a safer environment for young people in the community.
For more information, call Shannon Sell at 308-534-6029 ext. 152.
Sell is prevention system director and behavioral health disaster response coordinator of Region II Human Services.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates