Underage drinking to be addressed Friday
Region II Human Services invites community members to discuss prevention programs that address underage drinking among youths aged 12 to 20 years of age in Dawson County.
A meeting is scheduled Friday, from 10-11 a.m., at the Gothenburg Public Library.
The goal is to help make a safer environment for young people in the community.
For more information, call Shannon Sell at 308-534-6029 ext. 152.
Sell is prevention system director and behavioral health disaster response coordinator of Region II Human Services.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship