Global Experience offered for two youths to India
Rotary District 5630 of Nebraska and District 3190 of India are announcing the launch of the Global Experience in India for youth.
This is a two-week journey to India where two youth ages 18-23 will join leaders and exchange ideas.
District 5630 leaders are looking to expand its relationship with this India district following the $92,000 literacy grant in India. Students will be expected to embrace Rotary’s spirit of engaging in volunteer activities.
This international learning opportunity will be given to the best two candidates by filling out the application at www.rotary5630.org/ or by contacting local Rotary Club member Brett Meyer at 308-529-1518.
This project is funded by the contributions of Rotarians and district designated funds in Nebraska.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates