Students qualify for state Science Olympiad meet
The Brady Science Olympiad team competed March 29 in the state meet after qualifying Feb. 22 at Ogallala.
Students who placed in the qualifying meet included: Elizabeth Sitorius-Johnson and Macey Widick, first “Write It, Do It”; Kyler Horn and Abby Brown, first in “Egg Rotor Drop”; Radley Shaw and Tyrell Rossman, first in “Boomilever”; Lexi Simants and Emery Swan, second in “Crime Busters.”
Coaches for the team are Jeralyn Callahan, Anthony Munter and Angela Johnson.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar