Boys win six events at Cozad
Gothenburg came home with six first place finishes April 1 from a triangular at Cozad.
Teams competing in the unscored meet were Gothenburg, Cozad and Brady.
Tanner Borchardt was a double winner, taking the top spot in both the discus (151-11) and shot (53-6).
Ross Ostendorf and Dawson Graham tied for first in the long jump, each going 19-1.
Collin Hahn captured first in the 1600 with a time of 4:57.16, while teammate Joshua Elliott was first in the 3200 at 12:53.07.
Jacob Clark won the high jump by clearing the bar at 5-8 with the fewest misses.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested