Boys win six events at Cozad
Gothenburg came home with six first place finishes April 1 from a triangular at Cozad.
Teams competing in the unscored meet were Gothenburg, Cozad and Brady.
Tanner Borchardt was a double winner, taking the top spot in both the discus (151-11) and shot (53-6).
Ross Ostendorf and Dawson Graham tied for first in the long jump, each going 19-1.
Collin Hahn captured first in the 1600 with a time of 4:57.16, while teammate Joshua Elliott was first in the 3200 at 12:53.07.
Jacob Clark won the high jump by clearing the bar at 5-8 with the fewest misses.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite