Boryca rises above others
As a candidate for clerk of the district court, Becky Boryca easily rises above the other three candidates because of both her education and experience. Graduating from college with a degree in criminal justice and sociology, Becky has had a passion for the legal system currently serving as the director of the Victim/Witness Unit for the Dawson County Attorney’s office. She has had the pleasure of working with many of the Nebraska judicial system including county and district courts, judges, attorneys, the probation system plus local law enforcement. As an employee of the legal system in Dawson County, Becky Boryca has demonstrated outstanding management and leadership skills throughout her 16-year experience as a loyal employee.
A vote for Becky Boryca is ·a vote for another successful clerk of the district court.
Al & JoAnn Svajgr, Cozad
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500