Retired troopers back Moody
As retired members of the Nebraska State Patrol we are supporting Ken Moody for Dawson County sheriff. During his tenure with the State Patrol, Ken has demonstrated skills necessary for such an important office.
Ken has the mindset for fair and effective leadership. His vision for the sheriff’s office shows a desire to listen to the citizens and employees. An example of this is a plan to establish town hall type meetings. This forum allows the public to express concerns or ideas to Ken and his staff.
Another reason to vote for Ken is his track record cooperation and working with others. With money for budgets a concern, police agencies at every level must strive to implement new strategies to protect and serve the public. This requires cooperation.
Ken will ensure the sheriff’s office will be a team player in developing new strategies for serving all the citizens of our county.
We sincerely believe voters in Dawson County deserve to have the best candidate for sheriff.
That man is Ken Moody.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics