Retired troopers back Moody
As retired members of the Nebraska State Patrol we are supporting Ken Moody for Dawson County sheriff. During his tenure with the State Patrol, Ken has demonstrated skills necessary for such an important office.
Ken has the mindset for fair and effective leadership. His vision for the sheriff’s office shows a desire to listen to the citizens and employees. An example of this is a plan to establish town hall type meetings. This forum allows the public to express concerns or ideas to Ken and his staff.
Another reason to vote for Ken is his track record cooperation and working with others. With money for budgets a concern, police agencies at every level must strive to implement new strategies to protect and serve the public. This requires cooperation.
Ken will ensure the sheriff’s office will be a team player in developing new strategies for serving all the citizens of our county.
We sincerely believe voters in Dawson County deserve to have the best candidate for sheriff.
That man is Ken Moody.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates