No charges filed in gunshot case
No charges will be filed against a man who was shooting a gun in the 600 Block of Ninth Street on April 27.
Police chief Randy Olson said an investigation determined that the discharge was accidental.
The man was intoxicated at the time and firearms were removed and turned over to a family member for safe keeping, he said.
Olson said there were no injuries or property damage.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST