Fair geared toward healthier community
PERFECT RUN DAY: Great weather greeted the 35 runners and walkers who participated in the second annual 5K (3.1 mile) Fun Run/Walk that began at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Wellness Center Saturday morning to kick off the hospital’s health fair. The winner of the men’s run was Aaron Salomon, who clocked in at 18:58 and Stacy Healey and Dawn Sucha tied for the top women’s time at 27:35. GMH Sports and Medical Rehab sponsored the run as part of the hospital’s annual health fair that was 9 a.m.-1 p.m. in the Wellness Center.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action