Swede golfers post low score of season
Gothenburg golfers displayed improved play Thursday at the Ogallala Invitational.
The Swedes had a season-low 371 while placing eighth in the tournament. McCook earned the team title with a 313, beating runner-up Alliance by 30 strokes.
Eric Linnemeyer paced the Swedes with an 89. He opened with a 44 and finished with a 45.
Adam Speck and Drake Brand were close behind with 90 and 91, respectively.
Gering’s Austin Kaufman was the meet medalist with a 71.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST