Scramble winners shoot 21-under
The winners of the annual Memorial four-person scramble tournament at Wild Horse Golf Club blistered the course for a winning score of 51.
That bettered the best score of the tournament for the last two years by five strokes.
Placing first were Preston Foster, Josh Weaver, Brian Schimek and C.J. Farber. They were consistent with a 26 on the front nine and 25 on the back.
A Gothenburg team won the second flight with a score of 59. Members of the foursome were Wade Geiken, Don Graham, Chris Graham and Jackson Graham.
Taking third flight honors with a 65 were Jim Sedlak, Mandy Sedlak, Mark Bartels and Stan Poss.
The fourth flight was also won with a 65 by the team of Dave Rouzee of Kearney. The names of the remainder of the foursome were not available.
A total of 40 teams competed in the tournament.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout