A place to sit and remember
MEMORIAL BENCH: So far, two memorial benches have been installed at the Gothenburg Cemetery as part of a project spearheaded by the city cemetery board.
Keith Block, a board member, said the benches and installment by the city crew cost about $900. There are 45 places throughout the cemetery that the board and city officials designated as places for the benches that are made of plastic and metal. Block said the project got started about a year ago when someone requested permission to put in a bench in memory of a loved one. The bench pictured with Block is in memory of Arnold and Phyllis Anderson. For more information about the benches, call city hall at 537-3677.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship