Wilkins among three promoted by Baldwin
An employee of Baldwin Filters in Gothenburg is one of three who have been promoted by the company.
Travis Wilkins, who most recently served as a line supervisor in the company’s Gothenburg plant, has been promoted to project manager along with Shirish Lamichhane and Darla Wright-Cover.
In their new roles, the trio will be responsible for leading and coordinating cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. They will also be accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope.
Wilkins has been with Baldwin Filters since 1994 has also held positions in both production and quality. He earned a bachelor of science degree in management from the University of Indiana Wesleyan.
Lamichhane has been with Baldwin Filters for two years as an industrial engineer.
Wright-Covert has been with Baldwin Filters for 27 years in the engineering department. Most recently she served as one of the company’s six Sigma Black Belts.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action