EAST TEAM CONTRIBUTORS: Two recent Brady graduates, Valerie Most (left) and Carissa Rayburn, participated Saturday in the 23rd Annual Sertoma All-Star Volleyball Classic at McCook. Most had seven kills, two blocks, six digs and scored six points. Rayburn offered four set assists, eight digs and three points. Their East team won the match in five sets—25-22, 27-29, 21-25, 25-18 and 15-8. Most was awarded a $500 scholarship that was offered by an anonymous donor.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested