EAST TEAM CONTRIBUTORS: Two recent Brady graduates, Valerie Most (left) and Carissa Rayburn, participated Saturday in the 23rd Annual Sertoma All-Star Volleyball Classic at McCook. Most had seven kills, two blocks, six digs and scored six points. Rayburn offered four set assists, eight digs and three points. Their East team won the match in five sets—25-22, 27-29, 21-25, 25-18 and 15-8. Most was awarded a $500 scholarship that was offered by an anonymous donor.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship