EAST TEAM CONTRIBUTORS: Two recent Brady graduates, Valerie Most (left) and Carissa Rayburn, participated Saturday in the 23rd Annual Sertoma All-Star Volleyball Classic at McCook. Most had seven kills, two blocks, six digs and scored six points. Rayburn offered four set assists, eight digs and three points. Their East team won the match in five sets—25-22, 27-29, 21-25, 25-18 and 15-8. Most was awarded a $500 scholarship that was offered by an anonymous donor.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action