EAST TEAM CONTRIBUTORS: Two recent Brady graduates, Valerie Most (left) and Carissa Rayburn, participated Saturday in the 23rd Annual Sertoma All-Star Volleyball Classic at McCook. Most had seven kills, two blocks, six digs and scored six points. Rayburn offered four set assists, eight digs and three points. Their East team won the match in five sets—25-22, 27-29, 21-25, 25-18 and 15-8. Most was awarded a $500 scholarship that was offered by an anonymous donor.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly