Strong legs run that weak legs may walk
SHRINE BOWL STARS: Trenton Long (left) and Grant Wahlgren played key roles in the 56th Annual Shrine Bowl played Saturday at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. Long handled the kicking and punting duties for the North squad which defeated the South 30-7. Wahlgren, who has spina bifida and has benefitted from treatments at the Shriners Hospital in Minneapolis, was an honorary co-captain.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins