Fiber connectivity leads to growth
Gothenburg is a town worth promoting and investing in. At least that’s what I keep telling my classmates in Omaha. I currently call UNO’s Peter Kiewit Institute my second home and have been privileged to have access to state-of-the-art technology and the people who know how to use it.
A big reason why the Kiewit Institute has been successful is its fiber connectivity. I can now say firsthand how much easier it is to get big and small projects done when you aren’t waiting on technology. The former industry professionals that are now my instructors often stress the point that impressive growth follows the proper tools.
Gothenburg isn’t fading into the Midwest, it’s growing. Here is a chance to catch up to the hi-tech world out there and show them what Gothenburg is capable of with a level playing field.
“Get up to Speed,” Gothenburg. You’re worth it.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics