Fiber connectivity leads to growth
Gothenburg is a town worth promoting and investing in. At least that’s what I keep telling my classmates in Omaha. I currently call UNO’s Peter Kiewit Institute my second home and have been privileged to have access to state-of-the-art technology and the people who know how to use it.
A big reason why the Kiewit Institute has been successful is its fiber connectivity. I can now say firsthand how much easier it is to get big and small projects done when you aren’t waiting on technology. The former industry professionals that are now my instructors often stress the point that impressive growth follows the proper tools.
Gothenburg isn’t fading into the Midwest, it’s growing. Here is a chance to catch up to the hi-tech world out there and show them what Gothenburg is capable of with a level playing field.
“Get up to Speed,” Gothenburg. You’re worth it.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities