NU ACADEMY: Dawson Graham (left), son of Chris and April Graham of Gothenburg, attended Nebraska’s Big Red Football School, the 2014 Elite Quarterback Academy, June 9-11 at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Graham is pictured with former NU quarterback and current graduate assistant Joe Ganz. The Swede sophomore was named the Quarterback Challenge Sophomore Champion. Also assisting were NU offensive coordinator Tim Beck and Husker quarterback Johnny Stanton. There were around 40 sophomores participating.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins