Structure ready for students in fall
PAULSEN INC. DOING WORK: A Brady Public School addition, to accommodate science and distance learning students, is expected to be completed in July, according to school officials. The cost of the project is estimated at $380,370. Paulsen Inc. of Cozad is the contractor. School secretary Ashley Lydic said one of the classrooms will serve as an extra classroom and will be used for distance learning until preschool is mandated by the Nebraska Department of Education. Right, a look at the addition from the outside and (left) a peek inside one of the two rooms.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship