Structure ready for students in fall
PAULSEN INC. DOING WORK: A Brady Public School addition, to accommodate science and distance learning students, is expected to be completed in July, according to school officials. The cost of the project is estimated at $380,370. Paulsen Inc. of Cozad is the contractor. School secretary Ashley Lydic said one of the classrooms will serve as an extra classroom and will be used for distance learning until preschool is mandated by the Nebraska Department of Education. Right, a look at the addition from the outside and (left) a peek inside one of the two rooms.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested