Something old, something new
BRIDAL SHOW: New and old wedding gowns and wedding party dresses were modeled and on display June 25 at Stone Hearth Estates. Over 100 people attended the show. Nearly 20 gowns that included those from families of residents and staff members were shown as “something old.”
Ten new dresses were modeled that also belonged to families of residents or staff. An additional 10 dresses were loaned by Hirschfelds of North Platte for the event. Right, Bailey Baxter is assisted by Riley Putnam as she walks down the stairway. Left, Tiffany Donner models a wedding gown while daughter Ellie Donner wears a flower girl’s dress. Others for the program included Amanda Bodfield, Taylour Marshall, Kyann Leviner, Brandy Brown, Bryn McPheeters, Leigh Sukraw, Sylvia Musil, Barb Nuxoll, Olivia VanNatta and Ella Koch.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly