Vandals damage restrooms at Palmer Park and area mailboxes
Vandals caused considerable damage in Brady during Friday evening or early Saturday morning.
The subjects entered the restrooms at Palmer Park destroying several sinks and toilets, possibly with a bats or hammers.
Additionally—and possibly related—someone smashed several mailboxes with a bat or similar object in the village. Descriptions of the suspects and their vehicle were given to Lincoln County deputies.
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help in identifying the suspects in these cases. Contact the sheriff’s office at 308-535-9599 or anonymously at Lincoln County Crime Stoppers 308-534-8400.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500