Vandals damage restrooms at Palmer Park and area mailboxes
Vandals caused considerable damage in Brady during Friday evening or early Saturday morning.
The subjects entered the restrooms at Palmer Park destroying several sinks and toilets, possibly with a bats or hammers.
Additionally—and possibly related—someone smashed several mailboxes with a bat or similar object in the village. Descriptions of the suspects and their vehicle were given to Lincoln County deputies.
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help in identifying the suspects in these cases. Contact the sheriff’s office at 308-535-9599 or anonymously at Lincoln County Crime Stoppers 308-534-8400.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater