Vandals damage restrooms at Palmer Park and area mailboxes
Vandals caused considerable damage in Brady during Friday evening or early Saturday morning.
The subjects entered the restrooms at Palmer Park destroying several sinks and toilets, possibly with a bats or hammers.
Additionally—and possibly related—someone smashed several mailboxes with a bat or similar object in the village. Descriptions of the suspects and their vehicle were given to Lincoln County deputies.
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help in identifying the suspects in these cases. Contact the sheriff’s office at 308-535-9599 or anonymously at Lincoln County Crime Stoppers 308-534-8400.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays