Vandals damage restrooms at Palmer Park and area mailboxes
Vandals caused considerable damage in Brady during Friday evening or early Saturday morning.
The subjects entered the restrooms at Palmer Park destroying several sinks and toilets, possibly with a bats or hammers.
Additionally—and possibly related—someone smashed several mailboxes with a bat or similar object in the village. Descriptions of the suspects and their vehicle were given to Lincoln County deputies.
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help in identifying the suspects in these cases. Contact the sheriff’s office at 308-535-9599 or anonymously at Lincoln County Crime Stoppers 308-534-8400.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout