Fourth annual car and bike show raises nearly $2,500 for Relay For Life
Dawson County’s annual Car and Bike Show For A Cure took place last weekend around Ehmen Park.
This year’s show had 111 entrants. Don Fleischmann of Cozad won the Mayor’s Choice award with his 1966 Chevy Caprice, and 17-year-old Konner Barnes took home the George Parks Visionary award for his 1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass that he has been working on for three years.
The Ed Schmeeckle award went to Cozad’s Gary Gengenbach for his ‘68 Camaro.
Contestants came from as far as Kansas for the cause that is expected to raise nearly $2,500 for Relay for Life.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president