Fourth annual car and bike show raises nearly $2,500 for Relay For Life
Dawson County’s annual Car and Bike Show For A Cure took place last weekend around Ehmen Park.
This year’s show had 111 entrants. Don Fleischmann of Cozad won the Mayor’s Choice award with his 1966 Chevy Caprice, and 17-year-old Konner Barnes took home the George Parks Visionary award for his 1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass that he has been working on for three years.
The Ed Schmeeckle award went to Cozad’s Gary Gengenbach for his ‘68 Camaro.
Contestants came from as far as Kansas for the cause that is expected to raise nearly $2,500 for Relay for Life.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins