Properties declared nuisance in Brady
Nuisance properties within Brady have been by resolution declared a nuisance by the Brady Village Board.
Property owners and tenants are being notified by two mail notices. In the event the Certified U.S. Mail notice is not picked up by the addressee, the property will be posted and the notice published in the local newspaper.
If the property remains un-cleared, the next step in the nuisance program is for the village board to approve by motion to abate or authorize the clearing of the nuisance. Costs of clearing the nuisance will be assessed to the property owner.
Nuisance items may include unlicensed vehicles and trailers, dead trees, trash and yard litter, appliances and vehicle parts and tires.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics