Properties declared nuisance in Brady
Nuisance properties within Brady have been by resolution declared a nuisance by the Brady Village Board.
Property owners and tenants are being notified by two mail notices. In the event the Certified U.S. Mail notice is not picked up by the addressee, the property will be posted and the notice published in the local newspaper.
If the property remains un-cleared, the next step in the nuisance program is for the village board to approve by motion to abate or authorize the clearing of the nuisance. Costs of clearing the nuisance will be assessed to the property owner.
Nuisance items may include unlicensed vehicles and trailers, dead trees, trash and yard litter, appliances and vehicle parts and tires.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout