Local twins make front page of Omaha World-Herald
Journalists trekked from Omaha to Gothenburg recently to report and photograph four sets of twins who live on Avenue G.
The story, by columnist Erin Grace, graced the front page of Sunday’s Omaha World-Herald.
Featured were Grace and Dax Hengen, Joree and Jase White, Hattie and Hunter Kamrath and Jonathan and Abigail Scott.
The columnist inquired how strange it was that there were four sets of twin, all boy and girl, living on the same street and asked a University of Nebraska demographer who couldn’t say.
However a mathematician at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln speculated one in 100,000.
The Times published its own story about the twins on June 4.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair