Grain entrapment training
FIRST-time event: The Dawson County Corn Growers had their first grain engulfment rescue clinic the evening of July 7 at the Dawson County Fairgrounds in Lexington.Cozad and Lexington fire departments attended the clinic as well as several local farmers and agribusiness representatives. The Lexington and Cozad fire departments received grain rescue tubes which are designed especially for protecting and extracting a person engulfed in grain. The Gothenburg Fire Department already has a rescue tube, donated by the county corn growers, and members have undergone engulfment training.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested