2014 Garden Walk
Gothenburg United Fund event features four gardens
PARASOL TIME: Temperatures in the upper 90s Sunday brought out umbrellas as 37 participants in the 2014 Garden Walk visited the yards of three residents and a business—Randy and Dee Isackson, John and Kristi Kreuscher, Roger and Carol Wahlgren and Kennedy Landscape Services.
Proceeds from participants raised more than $300 for the Gothenburg United Fund that supports local and county agencies. Pictured are visitors to the Kreuscher home.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics