2014 Garden Walk
Gothenburg United Fund event features four gardens
PARASOL TIME: Temperatures in the upper 90s Sunday brought out umbrellas as 37 participants in the 2014 Garden Walk visited the yards of three residents and a business—Randy and Dee Isackson, John and Kristi Kreuscher, Roger and Carol Wahlgren and Kennedy Landscape Services.
Proceeds from participants raised more than $300 for the Gothenburg United Fund that supports local and county agencies. Pictured are visitors to the Kreuscher home.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship