2014 Garden Walk
Gothenburg United Fund event features four gardens
PARASOL TIME: Temperatures in the upper 90s Sunday brought out umbrellas as 37 participants in the 2014 Garden Walk visited the yards of three residents and a business—Randy and Dee Isackson, John and Kristi Kreuscher, Roger and Carol Wahlgren and Kennedy Landscape Services.
Proceeds from participants raised more than $300 for the Gothenburg United Fund that supports local and county agencies. Pictured are visitors to the Kreuscher home.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite