2014 Garden Walk
Gothenburg United Fund event features four gardens
PARASOL TIME: Temperatures in the upper 90s Sunday brought out umbrellas as 37 participants in the 2014 Garden Walk visited the yards of three residents and a business—Randy and Dee Isackson, John and Kristi Kreuscher, Roger and Carol Wahlgren and Kennedy Landscape Services.
Proceeds from participants raised more than $300 for the Gothenburg United Fund that supports local and county agencies. Pictured are visitors to the Kreuscher home.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout