New spaces, same faces as Brady prepares for 2014-15 academic year
When Brady students return to school on Aug. 14, the setting will be largely the same as the year before.
The district retained every teacher from last year. New interim superintendent Russ Finken is one of the few new faces in the school.
A pair of new classrooms will greet the students upon their return.
One room will be the home of an updated science lab for middle school and high school students. The second area will be used as an additional classroom for distance learning opportunities.
Down the road, the space may be used as a preschool if the administration decides to move forward and seek approval of the Nebraska Department of Education. At this time, there are no plans to start the process of adding a preschool.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC