Hall of fame inductee to be honored Feb. 15
The annual Dawson County Cattlemen’s Banquet will be Monday, Feb. 15, beginning at 7 p.m. at the Veterans Memorial Building in Lexington.
Cowboy poet Jack Ostergard will be the featured speaker.
Also, an honoree will be inducted into the Dawson County Cattlemen Hall of Fame at the banquet.
Tickets for the steak dinner are $25 and are available from any Dawson County Cattlemen director including: Chris and Kendra Tordrup of Farnam; Tucker Thompson of Eustis; Casey Russman and Pat Harnan of Gothenburg; Anne Burkholder, and John Schroeder of Cozad; Dr. John Lawton and Eric Ryan, both of Overton; Dan Keller of Lexington; and Bruce Treffer at the Dawson County Extension Office (308) 324-5501.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship