ALL FOR LAUGHS: Gothenburg High School speech students entertained the community Monday night at the Sun Theatre during Comedy Night. Right, Jeramie VanAcker and Willis MIddleton perform a duet.
Below, Ashlee Bruntz acts out her entertainment selection. During district competition on March 3, VanAcker and Middleton took second place in duet acting while Bruntz finished fourth.
Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together