ALL FOR LAUGHS: Gothenburg High School speech students entertained the community Monday night at the Sun Theatre during Comedy Night. Right, Jeramie VanAcker and Willis MIddleton perform a duet.
Below, Ashlee Bruntz acts out her entertainment selection. During district competition on March 3, VanAcker and Middleton took second place in duet acting while Bruntz finished fourth.
Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics