Monte LaVerne Durner - March 03, 2010
To Austin and Myriah Durner of Cozad, on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Monte LaVerne, weighing eight pound, 13 ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Montana.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Dee Durner of Gothenburg, and Patty Durner of Gering. Maternal grandparents are Gary and Norma Yeutter of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Rita Adams of Overton, Merle and Evelyn Durner of Wellfleet, and Arlene Yeutter of Cozad.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500