Austin Matthew Feik - March 17, 2010
To Matt and Alison Feik of Cozad on Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2010, at the Cozad Hospital, a son, Austin Matthew, weighing eight pounds, four ounces, and was 22 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Bryant.
Grandparents are Karla Bryant and Cedric Bryant, both of Gothenburg, Marsha Feik and the late Michael Feik of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Lola Heins of Gothenburg, Doug and Harla Gruber of Cozad, and Charlotte Kirkpatrick of Lexington.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23