Lily Joy Peterson - March 17, 2010
To Casey and April Peterson of Gothenburg on Saturday, March 6, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Lily Joy. She weighed eight pound, two ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Darrell and Sally Klocke of Three Rivers, CA. Great-grandmother is Gloria Layland of Visalia, CA.
Paternal grandparents are Dan and Rhonda Peterson of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Alice Carlson and Duane and Lavonne Peterson, all of Gothenburg.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together