Braxton John Freudenberg - May 12, 2010
To John and Connie Freudenberg of Lincoln on Wednesday, April 21, 2010, at Bryan LGH Hospital, a son, Braxton John, weighing eight pound, two ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Sean, and sisters, Stephanie, Amber and Kaitlyn.
Paternal grandparents are Rich and Kay Freudenberg of Wamsutter, WY. Maternal grandparents include Roger and Marilyn Bratten of Brady.
Great-grandmother is Marvel Freudenberg Moore of Gurley.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship