Kambree Faith Martens - May 19, 2010
To Joshua and Sara Martens of Gothenburg on Friday, May 14, 2010, at St. Elizabeth’s Regional Medical Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Kambree Faith, born 15 weeks early, she weighed two pounds, and was 14-inches in length. She was welcomed by siblings Aalyah, Kaylee and Kassidee.
Grandparents are Kent and Karen Gutherless of North Platte and Daryl and Linda Ballheim of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Ivan and Mary Gutherless of Maxwell and Leta Larimore of Chandler, AZ.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST