Kambree Faith Martens - May 19, 2010
To Joshua and Sara Martens of Gothenburg on Friday, May 14, 2010, at St. Elizabeth’s Regional Medical Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Kambree Faith, born 15 weeks early, she weighed two pounds, and was 14-inches in length. She was welcomed by siblings Aalyah, Kaylee and Kassidee.
Grandparents are Kent and Karen Gutherless of North Platte and Daryl and Linda Ballheim of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Ivan and Mary Gutherless of Maxwell and Leta Larimore of Chandler, AZ.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.