Bronson Kent Arnold - May 26, 2010
To Mitch and Michele Arnold of Kearney on Friday, May 21, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Bronson Kent, weighing nine pounds, two ounces, and was 21-inches long. He was welcomed home by brothers, Logan and Huston.
Grandparents are Gary and Brenda Davis of Farnam and Steve and Sharon Arnold of Kearney.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Janice Darnall of Eustis and Evelyn Davis of Farnam.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater