Bronson Kent Arnold - May 26, 2010
To Mitch and Michele Arnold of Kearney on Friday, May 21, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Bronson Kent, weighing nine pounds, two ounces, and was 21-inches long. He was welcomed home by brothers, Logan and Huston.
Grandparents are Gary and Brenda Davis of Farnam and Steve and Sharon Arnold of Kearney.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Janice Darnall of Eustis and Evelyn Davis of Farnam.
- Swim team compete at league championship
- Mentoring said to stay with kids all their lives
- Gothenburg man dies in single-car accident
- History preserved
- Sewer improvements
- Brady Days ‘brand wagon’ offers something for everyone
- Ag leaders unite to address property taxes, other issues
- Monday morning accident