Bronson Kent Arnold - May 26, 2010
To Mitch and Michele Arnold of Kearney on Friday, May 21, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Bronson Kent, weighing nine pounds, two ounces, and was 21-inches long. He was welcomed home by brothers, Logan and Huston.
Grandparents are Gary and Brenda Davis of Farnam and Steve and Sharon Arnold of Kearney.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Janice Darnall of Eustis and Evelyn Davis of Farnam.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar