Andrew Carsen Salomon - May 26, 2010
To Aaron and Niki Salomon of Gothenburg on Sunday, May 16, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Andrew Carsen, weighing eight pounds, five ounces, and was 21-inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Avery Paige.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Ann Salomon of Scottsbluff. Maternal grandparents are John and Deb Frates of Brule.
Great-grandfather is Clayton TenHulzen of Scottsbluff.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics