Alyvia Augusta Joy VanNatta - June 09, 2010
To Lane and Lindsay VanNatta of Gothenburg on Wednesday, May 19, 2010, at Kearney, a daughter, Alyvia Augusta Joy, weighing six pounds, six ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emma.
Paternal grandparents are Gerald and Elizabeth VanNatta of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Russ and Chris Parsons of Willow Island, and Valorie Parsons of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Delores Lindeman of Cozad, Carroll and Mary Pouk of Holdrege, Bertha VanNatta of Curtis, Carol Skinner and the late Bob Shackleton of Gothenburg.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins