Alyvia Augusta Joy VanNatta - June 09, 2010
To Lane and Lindsay VanNatta of Gothenburg on Wednesday, May 19, 2010, at Kearney, a daughter, Alyvia Augusta Joy, weighing six pounds, six ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emma.
Paternal grandparents are Gerald and Elizabeth VanNatta of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Russ and Chris Parsons of Willow Island, and Valorie Parsons of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Delores Lindeman of Cozad, Carroll and Mary Pouk of Holdrege, Bertha VanNatta of Curtis, Carol Skinner and the late Bob Shackleton of Gothenburg.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship