Alyvia Augusta Joy VanNatta - June 09, 2010
To Lane and Lindsay VanNatta of Gothenburg on Wednesday, May 19, 2010, at Kearney, a daughter, Alyvia Augusta Joy, weighing six pounds, six ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emma.
Paternal grandparents are Gerald and Elizabeth VanNatta of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Russ and Chris Parsons of Willow Island, and Valorie Parsons of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Delores Lindeman of Cozad, Carroll and Mary Pouk of Holdrege, Bertha VanNatta of Curtis, Carol Skinner and the late Bob Shackleton of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates