Reid Jeffrey Wahlgren - June 30, 2010
To Ross and Suzie Wahlgren of Gothenburg on Sunday, June 20, 2010, at the Methodist Hospital in Omaha, a son, Reid Jeffrey, weighing seven pounds, seven ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Casey and Grant.
Grandparents include Floyd and Marcy Wahlgren of Gothenburg, Tom and Donna Sevier of Seneca, and Rick and Bonnie Dale of Callaway. Great-grandmother is LaVina Sevier of Seneca.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity