Trevin Waine Larsen - July 07, 2010
To Ted and Andrea (McMichael) Larsen of Lincoln on Wednesday, June 16, 2010, at Bryan LGH, a son, Trevin Waine, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Tanner and Tyler.
Grandparents are Marvin and Merril Jane McMichael of Gothenburg, and Delbert and Francie Larsen of Albuquerque, NM.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout