Harper Karré Steenken - August 18, 2010
To Tyler and Anslee (Ostergard) Steenken of Lincoln, on Thursday, July 29, 2010, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Harper Karré, weighing six pounds, and was 19 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents include Rodger and Jan Steenken and Linda and Randy Sox, all of Wisner.
Maternal grandparents are Ron and Kayleen Ostergard of Gothenburg.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics